This Virginia Abrasive Grinder is a sturdy and reliable floor grinder that is easy to use. The unique shroud system easily adjusts to suit segment height and floor angle. It can be attached to a vacuum system to eliminate dust when grinding. The shroud has a removable section to enable the operator to grind near the wall. This machine features a water connection when wet grinding is preferred. Wheel on unit are adjustable for even grinder head wear. This unit also has a foldable handle for easy transport and storage. (surface prep)
This size grinder is perfect for small to medium sized grinding jobs – hallways / single car garages.
Grinder heads available for this unit:
- PCD(picture on left): $37.50 / 3Hrs $75.00 / Day
- Application – Aggressive removal of: Paint / Epoxy / Thin Set / Urethane coatings and adhesives
- 10 Segment Medium(picture on right): $37.50 / 3Hrs $75.00 / Day
- Application – Light surface coating removal of: Repairing uneven, worn, or damaged concrete / Leveling high or uneven joints (Great for removing trowel marks and left over form edges)
- 10 Segment Fine: $37.50 / 3Hrs $75.00 / Day
- Application – Used to score surface of smooth finished concrete to a non-slippery surface (or rough finish).