- Special contoured running surfaces and rounded edges provide maximum performance and maneuverability.
- Completely enclosed belt protected by a lightweight belt guard for reduced wear and minimal service.
- Newly designed “low-vibration” guide handle greatly improves operator comfort and minimizes operator fatigue.
- Heavy-duty shock mounts on engine console dampen vibrations thereby reducing wear on the components.
- Exciter bearing design requires minimal maintenance for improved productivity.
- Single direction plate compactor gas powered
- Ergonomically designed lifting handles offer easier loading and unloading for operator during transport.
- Improved water tank design with larger capacity and filler hole provide higher productivity.Wacker Neuson VP1340A 23″ x 15,5″ Vibratory Soil Plate
- Designed for compaction in confined areas of granular soil in narrow trenches.
- Ideal for curbs, gutters, around tanks, forms, columns, footings, guard railings, drainage ditches, gas and sewer works and building construction.
Description Inch Length x width x height 40 x 1.5 x 35 in Lowest working height 26.5 in Size of base plate (L x W) 23 x 15,5 in Operating weight 163 lb Compacted area (soil) up to 5,900 ft2/h Forward speed (soil) up to 75 ft/min Gradeability up to 30 % Vibration frequency 5,800 vpm Max. centrifugal force 2,925 lb Engine Type air-cooled, 4 cycle single cylinder, gasoline engine Honda Type Honda Displacement 9.9 in3 Max. power 5.5 hp at 3,900 rpm Rated power output 5 hp at 3,600 rpm Fuel tank capacity 3.9 US qt Fuel consumption 1.9 US qt/h Power Train Power transmission from engine via centrifugal clutch and V-belt onto exciter which transmits centrifugal force onto baseplate.