- The Super-Vee offers you a complete system for cleaning drain lines through 3” in diameter. With a variety of cables, cutters and accessories available, you have the right combination for any clogged drain problem. The Super-Vee is built to clear clogged drains for a decade or more. And our Dyna-Thrust™ bearing system is one reason why. It helps carry the weight of the drum, significantly reducing wear on the motor shaft bearing and extending the life of the tool. Of course the cables are Flexicore® – with an integral wire rope center. Nobody makes cables like General.
- With a quick movement of the Grip Shield, you release or engage the cable – without the need for a chuck, and with automatic adjustment for different cable diameters. As a result, you get your cable into the line faster, pull it out faster, and have full control at all times. Because the Slide Action Chuck is linked to the Grip Shield, handling is easy and comfortable
1. Slide Grip Shield FORWARD to release cable.
2. Pull Cable out of drum, (Sewer Auger, snake)
3. Slide Grip Shield BACK to release cable.
4. Run cable into line and repeat.