- Original Portable Dance Floor – #1 in the MarketFor over 44 years SICO® has been manufacturing this popular floor that has become the standard in the industry. Each 3’x3’ (91cm x 91cm) wood parquet panel weighs only 40 lbs (18kg). and is protected by a strong aluminum edge trim for maximum durability. This floor has a set-screw locking system that features a unique screw-thread insert that secures the set-screw for maximum longevity.
Dance Floor Features & Benefits
SICO’s Visi-Trim Edging provides a modest 11° slope to every floor with its broad 5″ width (127mm). Made of gold anodized aluminum finish that highlights the edges of the dance floor for high visibility, even in low light situations. Screw-thread Insert: A proven positive locking mechanism that requires minimal effort to secure panels together. The unique screw-thread insert protects and secures the set screw allowing for a longer locking mechanism lifespan.
- Square Panels – Each 3′ x 3′ (91cm x 91cm) panel is manufactured perfectly square, which guarantee’s a perfect fit every time. Panels weigh 40lbs. (18 kg) each. Panels are shipped two per carton at 80lbs. (36kg) each. No odd sizes or panel order sequence to deal with in set-up or tear-down, allowing easier and faster set-up assembly.
- High Quality Parquet – Solid wood inlaid parquet panels are carefully stained and protected by a durable polyurethane finish.
- Protective Backer Finish – A high-grade polymer coating is added to the back of each panel to resist moisture.
- Screw-thread Insert – Durable locking system with this unique insert that protects the set-screw for long life.
- T-6 Aluminum Metal Edge Strip – Panels are joined together by utilizing a tongue and groove, T-6 aluminum feature strip that protects the wood edges of each panel.
- Solid Floor Contact – All panels make 100% floor contact so there is no possibility of breakthrough. Eliminates the flexing of panels and keeps parquet from coming loose.
- Gold Anodized Border Trim – Easy Floor Access – Each section of border trim provides a modest 11° slope and a broad 5″ (13cm) width allowing for easy access to every floor. Each trim piece is grooved to make it a slip resistant surface.
- Transport/Storage Caddies – An essential part of the SICO® system, this U-shaped caddie features a walk-in design that makes it easy to load and unload up to 25 panels with trim. Each unit has convenient slots that protect panels and keeps your components neatly organized.
- Low Profile Design – SICO’s lower profile floor allows easier access and egress, at only 15/16″ (24mm).
- Warranty – Protected by a 3-Year Warranty against manufacturer’s defects.